Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009

Ok, so I'm way behind on blogging. That's what happens when you have an infant son who prefers to be held all the time, rather than be put down. When I'm not holding him, I working around the house trying to get things done!

Things are going much better than last time! Jackson has a regular schedule now and is sleeping through the night!! YEA!! The one drawback is his bedtime is anywhere from 12:30 to 1. I also found out that if we deveate from the schedule, things will go HAYWIRE! There was one night last weekend when my parents visited and I didn't give him his bath or read books, we just ate and fell asleep. Yeah, lets just say I won't make that mistake again! He did not sleep well, and neither did I or David or my sister Mary who was sleeping on our couch!

Gotta go, he's hungry and needs to be fed again! I'll post pictures and movies later.

No comments:

Post a Comment